Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Veganlicious.




















I am a vegan with a wicked sweet tooth. When I was little, I used to eat sugar. Raw. By the spoonful. Now that I'm a grown up, I have a lot more restraint... but am still quite obsessed with sweet stuff. Vegan sweet stuff. In my constant quest for quality vegan dessert, I have found some treasures... but never have I ever, met a vegan cupcake that I actually loved. (And for those of you who protest with cries of "Babycakes!" all I can say is a very polite No Thank You.)

... But... I think all of that is about to change.... behold, Cowgirls Baking. Just opened on 10th between 1st and A. The menu is all vegan, all the time, and just reading their cupcake selection is giving me a cavity. And they deliver... Check it out the menu... and if you get there before me, pick me up a tres leches ;)

xoxo,
kristen

1 comment:

  1. The donuts are delicious. As are the cupcakes... but the real story is the donuts. Which blow the cupcakes out of the water. The burritos are really good as well.

    ReplyDelete